Friday, April 26, 2013

Ouroboros

I want to succeed.
Or do I?
I am too preoccupied with the aesthetics in life.
The pretty aspects of it: the color, the feel, the fun.
I want it to be a Cotton Commercial--no mess: clean, simple, straight to the point.
But why?


There is no guarantee that life will work out for me.

That should scare the shit out of me but it doesn't.
I'm Willy Loman, so disillusioned in my own thoughts.
I've created a paradise; an alterate reality
And it stands unbalanced, with no stilts to support it, inevitable and defenseless from crashing down upon itself. 

Give me a wake up call.


Wake the Fuck up. Work hard, then harder, no breaks. All I want is peace. But there is no reward for peace, only regret and heartache. Peace is overrated. Run fast, fly away, but never to escape your present situation. 

Yet, things are so much easier said than done.

I want to escape.

Wake up.
This is real.
What am I doing?
Why won't I stop so I can begin?
Or is there no such thing?
Are stopping and starting parallel to one another?

No, they are simultaneous.

For one journey to end, you must step into the other at the same time.
Be at two places at once--> The Present and The Future
Fuck the past, just learn from it.

Through death is life. Life is a continuous ouroboros. I want to die, then live afterwards. But, I must do both at once, simultaneously. I am too preoccupied with the aesthetics of life. I want to succeed. 


Or do I?


No comments:

Post a Comment